Welcome to Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Gulabgarh, Yamunanagar.
The vidyalaya was established in 1989 in the village of Gulabgarh, khizrabad ( Distt. Yamunanagar) away from roadside crowd and danger in the lap of nature. Holistic education is our theme and we aim for a perfect synthesis of: ancient and modern; Indian and international; traditional and innovatory.
Education, for us, is not a destination but a journey of discovery, of exploration, of introspection, of interrogation – a journey full of hope, promise and endless possibilities. We are looking at happy children, eager to learn, positive in outlook and ready to take on any and every challenge.
We offer a comprehensive academic curriculum which is supported by a system of instruction that is experiential and encourages children to be logical, critical and analytical in thought and in application. Our focus is to reach out to each and every child of the school because each child is unique and every child is precious
Salient features of School
- Focus on teaching the pupil to ‘think’ and ‘learn’ than ‘what to think’ and ‘what to learn’
- Airy and spacious classroom
- SCIENCE & ARTS stream at +1 & +2 level.
- Well equipped laboratories for physics chemistry & Bio.
- Fully equipped computer lab with 48 number of PC’s, LCD projector & LAN with broadband internet facilities
- Rich library with sufficient number of books, periodicals & news paper
- Well managed play ground with facilities for various games & sports.
- Well equipped MI room to provide first aid to sick students
- Galaxy of learn teacher to provide quality teaching and guidance
- Experienced and well qualified teachers
- Excellent faculty empowered to create exciting and innovative learning environments.